Bryce was a complete chatterbox today...he really talked nonstop - we have 15 minutes of continuous chatting that I chose clips from. He was in a great mood and played happily throughout the day...even without a nap! In this first video (in case you can't make it out), Bryce is talking about the various animals in the "train" and how bumpy the wheels are, etc. In the second video, Bryce is talking about having gas, which was a real issue for him today!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Chatterbox
Bryce was a complete chatterbox today...he really talked nonstop - we have 15 minutes of continuous chatting that I chose clips from. He was in a great mood and played happily throughout the day...even without a nap! In this first video (in case you can't make it out), Bryce is talking about the various animals in the "train" and how bumpy the wheels are, etc. In the second video, Bryce is talking about having gas, which was a real issue for him today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE these videos! I can't believe how funny he is...I was laughing until I had tears rolling down my cheeks.
Post a Comment