Learn what Bryce (little sister, Audrey and his parents) are up to...
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Bonkers at Bath Time
Bryce was bonkers at bath time this evening...actually, he was bonkers for most of the day! He and I went the library this morning and Bryce claimed to be too tired to walk, but by the time we got home, he was not tired at all and felt no need to nap! I wished I had audio of his attempt to convince me to clean up for him after his "nap" (where he had completely stripped the bed). I can't do it justice, but some of his reasons included, "It is too hard for me.", "I am tired because I have been working very hard." and "I have been working hard and am very hungry."
You need audio for this picture, too. Audrey had just joined Bryce in the tub and Bryce was splashing her while laughing like a maniac. Audrey seemed a little confused, but managed a smile or two at her crazy big brother!
Bryce Hylton Shannon was born at 1:31pm on Sunday, November 26th. He weighed 7lbs, 2.2ozs and was 21" long. After a VERY short stay at NYU Hospital, he made his first taxi ride home to Brooklyn.
Since then, Bryce has learned to do all kinds of exciting things and regularly entertains his parents with all of his talents. Now, with this blog, you can be entertained, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment