Bryce had a couple of exchanges today that really made me laugh...
This morning, he spilled some of his water on the floor. Mimi asked him to clean it up. Bryce said, "How about you help me clean it up, please, Mimi." Mimi replied, "You can do it by yourself." and handed him a tissue. Bryce gave her a 'look' and cleaned up the spill. He then handed the tissue back to Mimi, rather than putting it in the trashcan and said, "Mimi, you can throw it away by yourself."
Later in the afternoon, I was laying down with Bryce in his bed to ensure that he would take a nap, which went unappreciated by Bryce. There was lots of aggression towards me and eventually, he started crying, "I want you to go! I want you to go!" This was quickly followed up with, "I want my mommy! I want my mommy!" Make up your mind, kid!
Later in the afternoon, I was laying down with Bryce in his bed to ensure that he would take a nap, which went unappreciated by Bryce. There was lots of aggression towards me and eventually, he started crying, "I want you to go! I want you to go!" This was quickly followed up with, "I want my mommy! I want my mommy!" Make up your mind, kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment