In other news, Bryce has given up on taking naps. This is a struggle on so many levels - particularly in the afternoon. First, he is tired and cranky. Second, I am tired and cranky and need time where he is napping to recover. Third, because Bryce is tired and cranky, he has no coping skills and has taken to peeing on the floor in his room when he feels angry or upset. I know that I will one day look back on this and laugh, but that day is not today.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Driving...(Me Crazy!)
In other news, Bryce has given up on taking naps. This is a struggle on so many levels - particularly in the afternoon. First, he is tired and cranky. Second, I am tired and cranky and need time where he is napping to recover. Third, because Bryce is tired and cranky, he has no coping skills and has taken to peeing on the floor in his room when he feels angry or upset. I know that I will one day look back on this and laugh, but that day is not today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment