
Bryce was such a pleasure to be with today. He was curious about everything, but polite...and was extremely determined to show off that he is a "big kid" now.

Just "testing the waters"...

Lately, Bryce has been so attentive to Audrey. He mimics what we say and how we say it, so now when Audrey comes into the room, Bryce says, "Hi, Sweetie!" He also grabbed her leg the other day and very sweetly said, "You're fat!" Today, Bryce made sure Audrey always had a toy to play with and even give her his '
binket' to hold while we were strolling.

Bryce was determined to go down the stairs. I explained that we couldn't because I had the stroller. He told me that I could go down the ramp and he would go down the stairs by himself. He waited at the top until I got to the bottom to watch and in the meantime had a conversation with a stranger about grass cutters!

Another staircase...same situation!



Here, Bryce was pretending to buzz like a bumblebee around the vegetable garden.

And yet another staircase!

The trio!

Nikki, Danny, Mimi and Pat (Ex-Pat) joined us after lunch. Bryce didn't waste anytime in asking Nikki lots of questions about the plants.

Kisses under a weeping beech tree.

Ex-Pat and Bryce exploring the gardens.

Bryce found a pear and a nut in his explorations with Ex-Pat. He was VERY excited!

It is a shame you can't see the face I am making at Pat for telling Bryce that we need to use that pear in a "Pear Pie" when we get home. Thankfully, Bryce just wanted to eat the pear plain...
no pie!
No comments:
Post a Comment