Bryce was full of giggles tonight, particularly when I told him that I didn't like kisses. As any of you who have been around toddlers know, if you say you don't like it, they want to do it! So, I received lots of kisses and smiles for the camera.
Quote of the Day:
An ice cream truck pulled up in front of our house. Bryce noticed it as it was starting to pull away. He gasped and exclaimed, "Look! Oh, that's neat!". Then he ran over to the window and saw the pictures of the ice cream and said, "I want to eat that!"
Quote of the Day:
An ice cream truck pulled up in front of our house. Bryce noticed it as it was starting to pull away. He gasped and exclaimed, "Look! Oh, that's neat!". Then he ran over to the window and saw the pictures of the ice cream and said, "I want to eat that!"
No comments:
Post a Comment