
Keeping an eye out for Jackie and
Julien... the gardens were VERY crowded, so Bryce had to look very carefully.

Yippee!
Julien is here! Time to run!

A reluctant picture with Mommy in front of the Cherry Esplanade.

Bryce and
Julien listening to a violin concert as part of the Cherry Tree Festival.

Apparently, photography skills do not occur naturally in toddlers. I put the camera on automatic timer, but asked Bryce to hold it. Jackie and I didn't know whether to dive to the ground or stand on our tiptoes... You will just have to imagine our beautiful smiling faces!

This evening, Bryce's new jacket arrived via UPS along with a pair of rain boots for Mimi. Bryce put them all on and I pretended to be a rain storm. He thought it was pretty funny, but not as funny as we thought he looked in his get-up!
No comments:
Post a Comment