Monday, April 6, 2009

Not Quite...

Bryce is really very good about bedtime. We have a pretty solid routine, such that he rarely fights getting into bed. Staying in bed, however, is quite another story! This is what I saw peeking out from under his door this evening when I walked past his room... (He was sound asleep, though!)
Funny story of the day: Bryce and I were sitting across the table from each other at lunch. Bryce said to me, "Mommy, where's Bryce?". I looked up to see him sitting there with his eyes closed. Laughing, I said, "I don't know, where are you?" His reply was, "Mommy, find me!"

So, of course, I reply, "You are across the table from me. I can see you. You can't see me because your eyes are closed." This went on in the same fashion for a few rounds and then he asked me to close my eyes. I did, and he said, "Where's Mommy?" Again laughing, I tried to explain, but it he didn't seem convinced that I knew what I was talking about!

No comments: