... How about you, you, you?
This is the song Bryce was singing this morning as we prepared to leave for the zoo. We met up with Julien and Juaquin (and their mommies, Jackie and Barree) and had a fantastic time. The weather was perfect and the boys enjoyed running around together and sharing snacks!





This is the song Bryce was singing this morning as we prepared to leave for the zoo. We met up with Julien and Juaquin (and their mommies, Jackie and Barree) and had a fantastic time. The weather was perfect and the boys enjoyed running around together and sharing snacks!
Quote of the Day:
James was working late downstairs in the office, so Jeremy asked him if he wanted to join us for dinner. James declined. Part of the way through dinner, Bryce asked where James' chair was. We told him that James wasn't coming up for dinner. Bryce said, "I need James to come up!" So, after Bryce finished his food, he got down from the table and went to the gate at the top of the stairs to call down to James.
He hollered, "James, I want you to come up, please!"
James heard him and came to the bottom of the stairs and said, "Are you talking to me?"
Bryce responded, "No, I yelling."
He hollered, "James, I want you to come up, please!"
James heard him and came to the bottom of the stairs and said, "Are you talking to me?"
Bryce responded, "No, I yelling."
No comments:
Post a Comment