
And now, the funny story of the evening... We finished dinner and it was time for Bryce's bath. Jeremy took off all of Bryce's clothes and diaper and went into the bathroom to turn the water on. Bryce likes to come help get the bath ready, so he ran in after Jeremy. Bryce was bored with waiting for the water to fill the tub (or so we thought) and came out to the living room. Jeremy made sure that I saw him, which I did, and didn't worry about it. I was chatting with Bryce and then noticed that he was standing VERY still on the rug. This means he is trying to go to the bathroom... I am frantically running around trying to find his potty, but am too late. Bryce poops on the rug! Jeremy can't hear me because the water is running, so I get Bryce off the rug. Bryce poops again on the wood floor. At this point, Jeremy comes out and I start cleaning up the rug and floor. I am telling the story to Jeremy when we look over and see that Bryce has run over to the rug again and this time is peeing! Moral of the story - no naked time right after dinner!






No comments:
Post a Comment