Wednesday, May 28, 2008

...and He's Out!


Jeremy and I were getting ready for work this morning when we heard the sound of a doorknob rattling. We thought it was Puddy, but it wasn't, so we opened up Bryce's bedroom door and... found him running around in his room! Apparently, the mattress I put down under his crib yesterday was very well timed! I guess this means we are shopping for a new bed this weekend.

In other news, Bryce had his 18 month check-up today and he is perfectly healthy! He now weighs 21.2 pounds (the third percentile) and is 31.5" tall. Bryce was not happy about the check-up, but then his doctor gave him a book about trucks...now he is in love!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! Good timing on Mom's part! Mallory has made no attempts yet...but we plan to move her to her "big girl room and bed" in Aug...so she won't feel "pushed out of the nursery" by her brother...so I will be anxious to hear how Bryce does in his bed...It's hard to move her when she isn't trying to get out, bc she does so well and I wonder what a bed and that freedom will do to her sleep! Only time will tell! Best wishes for a smooth transition! I will welcome any advice as we attempt it a little later! :)