Monday, May 26, 2008

The Big *18* (months, that is...)


Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Bryce, Jeremy and I tackled cleaning up our backyard today. We inherited some plants and needed to get them in the ground before they died. Jeremy and I had thought we would quickly go plant them while Bryce slept, but Bryce refused to sleep and the planting did not go quickly. There were a lot of rocks and debris to clean out - luckily, Bryce could help with that! Later, Bryce got a hold of the little rake, but found that it was more fun to bang on a rock than use it in the soil. After playing in all of the dirt and dirty water, I brought Bryce in for a much needed bath. Bryce then wanted to play in his crib. I tried to capture his chatter and play on video by just barely poking the camera around the door frame, but Bryce saw it and used this opportunity to show me what his next "milestone" is going to be!

Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

No comments: