Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Look Silly?

This afternoon, Bryce refused to nap. Even if he doesn't sleep, he is supposed to "rest" in his room for 2 hours. This is the time that Mommy needs in order to survive the day! Bryce rested today by completely stripping everything off his bed and then climbing on the window sills and probably the dresser. When it was time to "wake up", I went in and removed Bryce from the window sill. I told him we could go in the living room as soon as he cleaned up his room. He said, "Okay! Mommy, you help me? This is hard work!" Bryce then picked up his cowboy hat and said, "I wear this?" Sure. "I look silly?" No, you look cute. After cleaning everything up, we went in the living room and I asked Bryce if I could take his picture. He posed and then said, "Yes, please!"

Tonight before bedtime, Bryce wouldn't let me start reading until Audrey was ready for the story, too. I couldn't get him to understand that she really wouldn't be bothered if she missed the first few pages...

No comments: