Sunday, June 14, 2009

Strawberry Fields...Forever

We headed out into the "country" today (a.k.a. - New Jersey) to pick our own strawberries at Alstede's Farm. To say that Bryce had the time of his life would be an understatement! He tried everything...including lots of strawberries from the field!

He rode in the tractor train twice...and one of the times, he was the only kid!

He played in the corn kingdom.
Bryce took his first pony ride. Doesn't he look like a natural?!

He went on the moonbounce and managed not to break his neck!
And, he ate plenty of junk food!
It was a very full day...and I can only hope that Bryce will sleep in tomorrow to recover! It was a hard trip for Mommy, Daddy and Mimi, especially when Bryce threw up on the subway just 3 stops from home. It was, as you can imagine, a horrible situation for everyone! We had to laugh, though because as Bryce was getting cleaned up, he started crying because he wanted to eat more strawberries! Apparently, he wasn't seeing what we were seeing!

3 comments:

BCC Health and Safety Watchdogs said...

I almost spit my juice out on my keyboard again when I read the bit about Bryce puking on the subway! What a totally perfect ending to the day!

BCC Health and Safety Watchdogs said...

I don't actually mean the puking part....I think it's hilarious that he was asking for more strawberries right after (so cute). I just wanted to make that clear (I was a little tired when I posted my original comment) :)

Raspberries and blueberries are next...

kai said...

WOW!!! I want to be a kid again! That looked like a fabulous day for all, minus the "3 stops from home incident!" He is getting Bigger and BIGGER!! I love this blog, btw!