
Ever since Bryce has been able to play independently, he has always loved to line up his toys.

He usually lines them up and then will move them in order, so they still stay in line. Jeremy and I really think this is funny because we are not even remotely that ordered in our thinking or our lives!

We also really love how his favorite toys are not really toys. I mean, who would have thought that boxes of humidifier filters could capture the heart of a toddler?
1 comment:
Fiona loves the "non-toys" and there are certainly plenty of those lying around - all that medical stuff. Matt and I also joke we might be considered bad parents lining our daughter's crib with toys and blankets, and not worrying if she plays with plastic bags. Gotta love the external breathing apparatus! :)
Looks like he's feeling better. Hope you're still doing well. Miss you!
Post a Comment