Thursday, January 8, 2009
Cabin Fever!
When it is 38 degrees out with snowflakes falling and your child has a cough and cold and you are rather far along in your pregnancy, what do you do? Bundle up and go to the zoo, of course!
Bryce has been begging to go to the zoo this week, but it isn't the easiest wish to grant given the above listed circumstances. However, I was willing to hop on the bus and give a try this morning in the hopes that it would keep me from going nuts in the house!
Bryce was super excited to go, but quickly ran out of energy. I had not brought a stroller or carrier because that makes it really hard for me to navigate the bus...so instead, I got to carry around a tired toddler! Bryce even fell asleep on the bus on the way home. I was hoping he would stay asleep, but as soon as I walked in the house he said, "Mommy, I wake up!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment