Hi all,
We are still up to our elbows in boxes and such at the new place, so I haven't done much with photographs, etc. Not to mention, we just had our phone and Internet hooked up - so you should be hearing from me a bit more often.
Yesterday, we had another ultrasound and our next little munchkin is going to be a girl! She has a very healthy heart, brain and has a good stubborn streak!
Bryce is doing really well. He seems to really like our "new house" and probably has adjusted better than the rest of us. When we got home from the doctor's yesterday, I told him he was going to have a baby sister. He seemed okay with that idea and then tried to see the baby under my shirt. Later, after he had lunch, I had a little dessert for him and told him that I had a surprise for him. He looked at me and said, "A new baby?" Too funny!
Then, today, when he was on the slide, he counted to 10 all by himself! He actually did this 3 times - I was completely blown away! I hadn't been counting with him today at all. He usually counts "1, 2, 3...go" and then goes down the slide. This time, he got to the top of the slide and said, "ten?" I asked if he wanted to count to ten and he said, "yes!"... and then did it! What an amazing little guy!
Until next time...
Love,
Carla
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Welcome back. Hope you get some good rest in the new place. Looking forward to photos!
Love,
Apryl
Post a Comment