Jeremy wanted me to put Bryce on my shoulders, but I didn't quite feel confident with all of our balance. I guess we aren't quite ready to give it all up and join the circus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Learn what Bryce (little sister, Audrey and his parents) are up to...
2 comments:
what a great pic of you all! too funny! i love your spider socks! way to get in the spirit! :) jeremy looks like he is having a blast! and i love bryce's hair...this whole "boy hair" thing is going to be so different...mallory has never had a haircut yet... :), sgm ps- i love that nikki's cat's name is popcorn! cute!
Wow, Jeremy must be the real Iron Man. :) You guys are so cute. I especially love the photo of Bryce munching on the hot dog bun with those chubby, chubby cheeks. Absolutely adorable!
Love,
Apryl
Post a Comment