Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Big Boy Bed

Bryce and I encountered an area in the park where someone comes and leaves food for the squirrels and birds. I had passed the man who does this the other day, but today we were there for the after effect. Bryce was in awe, though I was a little nervous that the squirrels weren't that nervous that we were around... Bryce tried to call the squirrels and birds to come to him by patting his chest, just like he does when he is trying to get Puddy to come to see him.The other exciting news of the day was that Bryce took his first nap in his big boy bed...and is currently sleeping in his big boy bed for his first overnight! He stayed awake and played for a while during naptime, but never tried to get down. We have pillows and blankets all over the floor...just in case! And, tonight for bed, he fell asleep really quickly and soundly - hopefully, the soundness will last!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay!!! That's so great! He's such a big boy!!! Hope tonight continues to go well! :)