Sunday, April 13, 2008

Busy Sunday

After Bryce's mid-day nap, we met up with "Uncle Michael" for Mexican brunch at Mezcals. Bryce wanted Michael to carry him the entire way to the restaurant, so that he could point out all of the cars, buses and trucks to Michael. He has already pointed all of these things out to Jeremy and me, so a fresh face was welcome! While at brunch, Bryce managed to find his ears, eyes, nose and mouth. He also found Jeremy's ears, eyes, nose and mouth. I think Jeremy would have preferred Bryce to have not found his ears right after "finding" his mouth - wet willies!

With fully bellies, we braved the gray and chilly weather (with the help of a cup of hot tea) and went to the park. Bryce started out at the playground with lots of sliding and then jumped on the wiggly bridge with his daddy. We then HAD to go on the swings... Bryce giggles the entire time he is swinging...and cries when you slow him down! Lastly, we took the long walk home through the park where Bryce played in piles of leaves and collected sticks.



Jumping on the wiggly bridge (I wish you could see how much his cheeks jiggle!)

Happiness is...

Jeremy piled up the leaves and Bryce happily jumped in and buried himself!

This picture belongs in the book, "Guess How Much I Love You"! For those of you who don't know the story, it goes something like this... Little Nutbrown Hare (Bryce) says, "I love you as long as this stick!" and Big Nutbrown Hare (Jeremy) says, "But I love you as long as this stick!"...

1 comment:

Grammie said...

Love the "Guess How Much I Love You" picture. I really did not see that Bryce had a stick until I clicked on the picture and could view it full screen. What a great shot. The pic of Bryce in the swing, with almost more smile than face is great. From fun at the playground to playing in leaves with a hat askew, exposing only one ear there is not doubt that this is happiness for Bryce.