Bryce woke up from his nap in a really good mood (which was nice change from his mood this morning!) and wanted to play trains with me. I helped him build a fancy track and he drove his train back and forth on the one straight boring part of the track the entire time. I tried to entice him to go over the hills and bridges, but he refused. Nevertheless, he had a great time looking for the train in the tunnel and then making sure the train was careful because it was very windy outside of the tunnel.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Train Time
Bryce woke up from his nap in a really good mood (which was nice change from his mood this morning!) and wanted to play trains with me. I helped him build a fancy track and he drove his train back and forth on the one straight boring part of the track the entire time. I tried to entice him to go over the hills and bridges, but he refused. Nevertheless, he had a great time looking for the train in the tunnel and then making sure the train was careful because it was very windy outside of the tunnel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment