Bryce, Mimi and I went to the library (or "libary" as Bryce says it) and picked a few new books. Bryce loves the new additions to his collection and wants to be read to over and over again... no matter what position he is in!
We also visited the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. I loved any part where we could be in the shade! Bryce had a lot of fun watching the fish in the Japanese Gardens. Later, we saw a woodpecker and a bunny rabbit, too. The funniest happening was when two little boys (probably 4 or 5 years old) came running into the Japanese pavilion that we were in. They were trying to hide from their mothers. Bryce was so excited by their arrival, that he joined in with them. Everywhere they ran to hide, he followed...copying every movement! I don't even think they noticed that Bryce was there, but he didn't mind because he was having too much fun "playing" with the big boys!

1 comment:
We are loving seeing MiMi in the pics now! Hope she is adjusting well to life in the big city...I'm sure Bryce makes it easy! And we wanted to thank you for your comment and prayers for our little guy as we await his arrival...We appreciate that so much! :)
Post a Comment